MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

Hey Alex- MPC,
I am so very much looking forward to the eggs I will be getting from the Halloween Hatch-a-long costume contest giveaway! I can't wait! I would love and be so honored to win some more eggs in case I do or if you forgot. I would love some colored layers, lavender Ameracaunas, bielefelders, cream legbars, cochins, orpingtons, anything good in a mixed flock especially if it lays a colored egg, or is dp. We love our heritage breeds too but aren't against hybrids either. I hope I win! Good luck to everyone!

Thanks again! :)
Alissa

Last edited:
I am in love with those Niederheiners in the Assorted Rare.
love.gif

I would love to win some of your fantastic blue ameraucana egg layers. Have seen some of your ameraucana eggs they were bright blue. Some of the nicest color I've seen.
I AM not a lucky person but I'll give it a try... Count me in...

Count me in!! I have to restock my flock as they had to be put down due to MG.
I have seramas now and would love to add more as I only have six.

Last edited:
Holy cow! I feel like I sat down to watch the Super Bowl and the contest took off! :eek:

I am so excited to see some familiar faces from previous contests and conversations. I'm really looking forward to all the new faces too!

If I missed any questions/comments. I'm SO sorry, I will keep a better eye on this thread from now on!

Thanks!
Alex
My Pet Chicken

Last edited:
Sure, I'm in!

I love anything that's a Serama, Cochin, or is good at laying eggs!!!!! I also really like rare breeds!

Last edited:
Should we re-enter? Will you keep a list? I don't want to miss my chances!!
1f601.png
Holy cow! I feel like I sat down to watch the Super Bowl and the contest took off! :eek:

I am so excited to see some familiar faces from previous contests and conversations. I'm really looking forward to all the new faces too!

If I missed any questions/comments. I'm SO sorry, I will keep a better eye on this thread from now on!

Thanks!
Alex
My Pet Chicken

Okay, Alex.....you tempted me again and I'm in! I reckon I'm one of those "familiar faces!" I guess my choices would be the Intense Color Assortment, some Lavendar Ameraucanas or Cream Legbars.

Back
Top Bottom