MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

Oh this is awesome! Thanks for the chance. We just purchased a farm and can't wait to have more chickens. Hoping to add cream legbars, maybe marans, easter eggers are always nice.

My 13 year old daughter won her battle for chickens this year and we will be getting some eggs this spring. Hoping to get an assortment of colorful egg layers for the joy of it :)

My 13 year old daughter won her battle for chickens this year and we will be getting some eggs this spring. Hoping to get an assortment of colorful egg layers for the joy of it :)
Welcome to the adventure of chicken raising. And welcome to BYC!!!

Congrats on the win!

Alex
My Pet Chicken

This sounds like fun! DH says we're probably not buying chick's this spring and since my luck is lousy I'd like to go ahead and get in on the fun[:)/I] I love all breeds so choosing would be difficult but I think I'd go for the Coronation Sussex and/or Lavender Ameraucana :D
Thanks for the opportunity My pet Chicken and good luck to everyone!

Sounds perfect!! Looks like a great give-away, thank you! We're hoping to have a wide variety of eggs on the homestead and some varied breeds for the kids to enjoy too.

Back
Top Bottom