MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

I'd like to try Blue Favaucanas, pure Lavender Ameraucanas, Bielefelders, and maybe Isbars. I am on your page often and I love how much information it has. Thanks for the opportunity.

That intense egger mix looks wonderful! So many unique birds
smile.png
. I'd be happy with anything that laid colored eggs, honestly.

**I have already entered the contest, so this is NOT an entry comment**

I have a question, if I were to win the eggs (fingers crossed) would they last until March 5th? That's when we are supposed to set eggs for the BYC Easter hatch-a-long.

Btw I ordered from MPC last summer, great experience! Thanks MPC!!!

Last edited:
**I have already entered the contest, so this is NOT an entry comment**

I have a question, if I were to win the eggs (fingers crossed) would they last until March 5th? That's when we are supposed to set eggs for the BYC Easter hatch-a-long.

Btw I ordered from MPC last summer, great experience! Thanks MPC!!!
According to the first post this giveaway is to coordinate with the Easter hatch along. Winner is to be picked Feb 26 and the winners eggs will be shipped out the following mon Feb 29. Shipping likely takes 2-3 days so the eggs would likely arrive on the 2nd or 3rd. Add in rest time for the shipped eggs and they will be good to set on March 5th for the hatch along.
thumbsup.gif

I currently have my first set of eggs in the incubator, on day 3! These are just barnyard mixes, but I am already excited and addicted! I would love to have some Speckled Sussex, but anything to put in the incubator would be fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom