MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

in my family insults are a way of expressing affection.
Ha Ha! Mine too!
tongue2.gif

[COLOR=222222]Thank you ALL for participating. I have enjoyed chatting and learning more about your breed preferences. I think we, My Pet Chicken, are well on our way to providing our customers with one of the largest (if not THE largest) variety of high-quality hatching eggs and chicks all in one place. For this contest, we had a total of 97 Entries! All entries were recorded on a spreadsheet and triple checked for any duplicates. Entries were numbered based upon the order they appeared in the thread to keep everything fair. Random.org was used to choose the winning numbers. The first number chosen was number 19! @JetCat The second number chosen was number 48! @akaruby The third and final winner is number 81! @Chaos18 [/COLOR] [COLOR=222222] Congrats to these winners! Please PM me to set up a ship week and confirm the breeds you would prefer. [/COLOR] [COLOR=222222]What would everyone think about having another contest in the Spring? Hopefully we can get it scheduled to have it coordinate with the Easter Hatch a long I do want to give everyone else a little sneak peek of what My Pet Chicken is rocking in 2016![/COLOR]
Posted on the page from the last giveaway. ETA- These are not the winners for this contest. Those were the winners from the December contest. I just wanted to show everyone that he does post the winners on here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom