MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

Now way I'm 13 and started last summer with six hens but now I'm hatching over 18 eggs hahahahahahahahah :gig

must've been a good summer to start with Chickens cause that's when I took it up. Got at least 40 eggs in one incubator, but 20 chicks'll be good from them as they are all shipped eggs. My extra bator now has about 23 bantam eggs (bought a broody bantam hen and she was sitting on all of them, or trying to). I'm not a teen though

Well I've got zero eggs in the Bator (hubby says NO) and am old as dirt but that's okay :D. I'm having fun watching y'all have fun!

That's so crazy! @Mr Beaks See you're doing it wrong... You don't tell the husband until it's set up already
1f602.png

I know right sane here

:gig How many do you have right now? I have 22 eggs in my bator(10 days till hatch), 20 eight and nine week old chicks and 7 laying hens. Did I mention the fact that I'm also only 16 hahaha, I've been doing the "chicken thing"  since last summer.

Im almost 16 and have over a 100 chickens, 7 ducks,2 turkeys and 8 geese and am hatching more eggs.

Oh yeah I didn't mean that it wasn't sorry about that I meant I would need to use that to help convince my parents to let me get more sorry for the confusion:hugs

Oh yeah I didn't mean that it wasn't sorry about that I meant I would need to use that to help convince my parents to let me get more sorry for the confusion:hugs

No problem if you can just start by selling eggs then you can build up from there that is how I started.

Back
Top Bottom