MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

Yeah, I'm just going to dry wipe the clumps off.
lau.gif
Clumps?
ep.gif

Probably wouldn't hurt to dry brush some of residue off. Wiping and rubbing can actually press stuff down into the pores...
wink.png

Bummed about my Dominique eggs. Only 1 of the 3 that survived shipping seems to be growing. Have to double check the two I think are not growing. (4 shipped but 1 was busted. Didn't complain as that's why they sent an extra)

Quote:
Your eggs came from different vendors so while they were shipped on or near the same day, they are coming from 2 different places. I'm so sorry some of your eggs are dirty. All of our hens get to go outside and when its yukky, they tend to put those dirty bellies on the eggs. ICK. Can't wait to hear how they do! What did you get in your rare assortment? Alex My Pet Chicken

Quote: Yep, I knew they'd be coming from different places so I'm not sweating it. Got the incubator all ready to go and I'm just itching for my first hatching adventure.

Oh,let's see...I got:
Black Copper Marans
Blue Copper Marans
Cream Legbars
Olive Eggers
Bielfelders (can't pronounce it but anxious to see them)

I'm so excited I can't wait to get started! The other ones should be Ameri-flowers and Green Magnolias! I went with the Ameri-flowers because of the pictures you posted and you saying that you really like them, so I figured I would too!
wink.png

Edited to add: Oh, I forgot to do the link thingy...I gotta figure that out.

Last edited:
Yep, I knew they'd be coming from different places so I'm not sweating it. Got the incubator all ready to go and I'm just itching for my first hatching adventure.

Oh,let's see...I got:
Black Copper Marans
Blue Copper Marans
Cream Legbars
Olive Eggers
Bielfelders (can't pronounce it but anxious to see them)

I'm so excited I can't wait to get started! The other ones should be Ameri-flowers and Green Magnolias! I went with the Ameri-flowers because of the pictures you posted and you saying that you really like them, so I figured I would too!
wink.png

Edited to add: Oh, I forgot to do the link thingy...I gotta figure that out.
What kind or brand of incubator do you have? I want to use mine but am scared I will mess it up.

Mines a cheap Styrofoam one, it's suppose to be back up in case my bantam fail to be broody when I need them, I almost bought the egg Turner yesterday, still debating using it. You got a nice mix of eggs, hoping they all hatch for you.

Back
Top Bottom