MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

Yep, I knew they'd be coming from different places so I'm not sweating it. Got the incubator all ready to go and I'm just itching for my first hatching adventure.

Oh,let's see...I got:
Black Copper Marans
Blue Copper Marans
Cream Legbars
Olive Eggers
Bielfelders (can't pronounce it but anxious to see them)

I'm so excited I can't wait to get started! The other ones should be Ameri-flowers and Green Magnolias! I went with the Ameri-flowers because of the pictures you posted and you saying that you really like them, so I figured I would too!
wink.png

Edited to add: Oh, I forgot to do the link thingy...I gotta figure that out.
I suppose we'll soon be seeing more of you over in the incubating w/friends! thread?

Easy peasy! Just go to My Pet Chickens and look for the Ultra Rare Assortment or any of the other assortments you might like to try. No guarantee of what will be in the box (to me that was part of the fun!) but they give you a list of what's possible. Great customer service too, and to put icing on the cake, we've got Alex right here!
wink.png

I suppose we'll soon be seeing more of you over in the incubating w/friends! thread?
Are you kidding? I've tried and even posted a couple of times, but I can't keep up!! I decided the whole thread would be easier to follow if they started at the end and had us work our way backwards, since I seem to spend most of my time 10 pages behind anyway!
lau.gif

Are you kidding? I've tried and even posted a couple of times, but I can't keep up!! I decided the whole thread would be easier to follow if they started at the end and had us work our way backwards, since I seem to spend most of my time 10 pages behind anyway!
lau.gif
It is a super-fast moving thread, and yes... it's easier to start at the end and read backwards. But don't let it intimidate you. If you need an answer to any question(s) related to incubation, ask away. If you'll ask for a PM or a tag, someone will answer and you'll be notified. We love to see first-timers incubate successfully, and want to see you do the same!
thumbsup.gif

Yep, I knew they'd be coming from different places so I'm not sweating it. Got the incubator all ready to go and I'm just itching for my first hatching adventure.

Oh,let's see...I got:
Black Copper Marans
Blue Copper Marans
Cream Legbars
Olive Eggers
Bielfelders (can't pronounce it but anxious to see them)

I'm so excited I can't wait to get started! The other ones should be Ameri-flowers and Green Magnolias! I went with the Ameri-flowers because of the pictures you posted and you saying that you really like them, so I figured I would too!
wink.png

Edited to add: Oh, I forgot to do the link thingy...I gotta figure that out.

Oh what a FUN assortment! I think you are going to have chicks coming out of your ears in 3 weeks!
yippiechickie.gif

Thank you again for sending me the pictures. I was really worried when you first posted. I am confident that they will be just fine though.

Link thingy?

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Oh what a FUN assortment! I think you are going to have chicks coming out of your ears in 3 weeks! :yiipchick

Thank you again for sending me the pictures. I was really worried when you first posted. I am confident that they will be just fine though. 

Link thingy? 

Alex
My Pet Chicken

And things get even better! Just got my other order and I've gone from super excited to can't-sit-still! There are Ameri-flowers, Green Magnolias, and a bonus of Swedish Flower Hens! Holy schmoly! (My spell checker dude just fainted). Haven't gotten them home yet - picked them up at the PO, opened the box and realized oops! I need another incubator! So off to Cody, 50 miles one way. These little boogers better appreciate this. Now I have to learn a new incubator. Nothing to choose from so I'll be in learn-and-make-do mode. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blankie fort, coloring! Feeling just that giddy!

Didn't mean to worry you there, Alex. Heck, I'm new at this so I didn't know what constituted "dirty" and what was truly "YUCK." Now I do, so it's all good. Thank you for everything! Boy, the link thingy was started a bit ago where people decided to make threads with their MPC eggs and post the link here so we could share the hatching and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom