MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

And things get even better! Just got my other order and I've gone from super excited to can't-sit-still! There are Ameri-flowers, Green Magnolias, and a bonus of Swedish Flower Hens! Holy schmoly! (My spell checker dude just fainted). Haven't gotten them home yet - picked them up at the PO, opened the box and realized oops! I need another incubator! So off to Cody, 50 miles one way. These little boogers better appreciate this. Now I have to learn a new incubator. Nothing to choose from so I'll be in learn-and-make-do mode. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blankie fort, coloring! Feeling just that giddy!

Didn't mean to worry you there, Alex. Heck, I'm new at this so I didn't know what constituted "dirty" and what was truly "YUCK." Now I do, so it's all good. Thank you for everything! Boy, the link thingy was started a bit ago where people decided to make threads with their MPC eggs and post the link here so we could share the hatching and stuff.

:clap

And I'll join you in yer blankie fort... :highfive: 2nd hatch try (first failed) going into lockdown Wednesday, (not MPC eggs, no way am I gonna spend 60 dollars on eggs since I am new) and all of the eggs look fantastic! So exited!!! :weee

Oh! Can I join the blankie fort?! I have some adult coloring books I can bring :)

I'm going into lockdown one Wednesday too! Incubator almost completely full. Mostly my own eggs but some MPC eggs too from my Halloween Hatch-a-long winnings :) looks like one bcm egg is clear will open it and check for fertility if possible also lost an Easter egger egg to the same thing. Can't see inside my olive egg I got so I'm hoping that means there's a chickie in there! Same thing with the other bcm. The other EE are doing better than I expected then to do as they were all pretty porous. I can't wait to see what they look like at hatch!

I'm excited about all the hatching going on and don't even have any eggs to hatch. Can't wait to see some of those MPC chicks make their appearance!
jumpy.gif

Crazy obsessed egg hatchers unite! :highfive:

I'll bring the oreos... :lau
-Banti

Score!!! Okay who's bringing the crayons??

I can't wait to meet my MPC eggs/chicks too trying to figure out how to keep them separate from the other chicks I'm hatching so I know which ones to keep. And don't accidentally rehome the MPC chicks. If they hatch before I see them as we may be gone to my family Easter on hatch day

Score!!! Okay who's bringing the crayons??

I can't wait to meet my MPC eggs/chicks too trying to figure out how to keep them separate from the other chicks I'm hatching so I know which ones to keep. And don't accidentally rehome the MPC chicks. If they hatch before I see them as we may be gone to my family Easter on hatch day
Crayons???? Hurmph! Amateur! We use markers - the kind that stains! Livin' life here on the edge at Oleo Acres!

I have brownies
hide.gif
Do you have any that aren't chocolate? Um, I don't like chocolate.

Crayons????  Hurmph!  Amateur!  We use markers - the kind that stains!  Livin' life here on the edge at Oleo Acres!

Do you have any that aren't chocolate?  Um, I don't like chocolate.  

Blooie I know it's you're blanket fort but you might have to be banished for that lol

And true true about the crayons but we could also use them as a candle so theyre multi-purpose :)

Back
Top Bottom