MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

Score!!! Okay who's bringing the crayons??

I can't wait to meet my MPC eggs/chicks too trying to figure out how to keep them separate from the other chicks I'm hatching so I know which ones to keep. And don't accidentally rehome the MPC chicks. If they hatch before I see them as we may be gone to my family Easter on hatch day

I will- 50 pack, or 20?

I have brownies :oops:

Yes!!! Bring them!
As you know, I LOVE brownies. :drool

With fudge and nuts? :fl

Crayons????  Hurmph!  Amateur!  We use markers - the kind that stains!  Livin' life here on the edge at Oleo Acres!

Do you have any that aren't chocolate?  Um, I don't like chocolate.  

:lau
Good point! ;)

Oh, the shame- :eek:
But it dont matter too much, all the more for me! :drool

Blooie I know it's you're blanket fort but you might have to be banished for that lol

And true true about the crayons but we could also use them as a candle so theyre multi-purpose :)

I know- isn't it illegal to not like brownies?? :gig

Yeah, but you can reuse the markers for eye makeup.  Everything multi-purpose, right?  

LOL! :lau

Sounds perfect.... Oh, nearly forgot..... Anybody wanna bring cheese curls?
-Banti

Last edited:
Score!!! Okay who's bringing the crayons??

I can't wait to meet my MPC eggs/chicks too trying to figure out how to keep them separate from the other chicks I'm hatching so I know which ones to keep. And don't accidentally rehome the MPC chicks. If they hatch before I see them as we may be gone to my family Easter on hatch day

I had a suggestion regarding this problem with my hatch. Take some hardware cloth and cut a piece small enough to fit in the incubator and secure with a zip tie. You can even make several areas like this. I have a friends eggs, a few of mine and others and need to keep the chicks separate. In going to make a similar divider for the brooder.

I had a suggestion regarding this problem with my hatch. Take some hardware cloth and cut a piece small enough to fit in the incubator and secure with a zip tie. You can even make several areas like this. I have a friends eggs, a few of mine and others and need to keep the chicks separate. In going to make a similar divider for the brooder.
That makes more sense than what I was going to do. I was just going to let them surprise me.

That makes more sense than what I was going to do.  I was just going to let them surprise me.

Hope it helps
1f60a.png

Yeah, but you can reuse the markers for eye makeup.  Everything multi-purpose, right?  

Yeah and probably go blind lol.

I will- 50 pack, or 20?
Yes!!! Bring them!
As you know, I LOVE brownies. :drool

With fudge and nuts? :fl
:lau
Good point! ;)

Oh, the shame- :eek:
But it dont matter too much, all the more for me! :drool
I know- isn't it illegal to not like brownies?? :gig
LOL! :lau

Sounds perfect.... Oh, nearly forgot..... Anybody wanna bring cheese curls?
-Banti

50 or 100 pack of course we have to have a ton of colors! And I think it should be unless you're allergic I had a friend in high school who was very allergic to chocolate.
I also prefer without nuts if possible. :)

this is a cool idea perhaps we could do this... I've also heard of a lot of people using the strawberry containers. Now to decide which is more doable.

Yeah and probably go blind lol.
50 or 100 pack of course we have to have a ton of colors! And I think it should be unless you're allergic I had a friend in high school who was very allergic to chocolate.
I also prefer without nuts if possible. :)

this is a cool idea perhaps we could do this... I've also heard of a lot of people using the strawberry containers. Now to decide which is more doable.

Will do, soon as @Blooie starts a thread called "the blankie fort!" :lau

I think I would die if I was allergic to chocolate... :hit

I'm gonna try out the strawberry containers, seein as I have no shortage of them. :gig

Back
Top Bottom