MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

I have a Brinsea Octagon 20. C'mon, if I can do this so can you!!
wink.png

That is what I have and my first hatch was a hatch rate of 92%
yesss.gif
, so I think you'll be impressed by how well you will do on this hatch. I wish you the best of luck in your hatch and hope you get so many cute little chicks that you don't know what to do with them haha.

Yeah and probably go blind lol.
50 or 100 pack of course we have to have a ton of colors! And I think it should be unless you're allergic I had a friend in high school who was very allergic to chocolate.
I also prefer without nuts if possible. :)

this is a cool idea perhaps we could do this... I've also heard of a lot of people using the strawberry containers. Now to decide which is more doable.
family dollar has some plastic bins of various sizes for $1

I have hatched 2 times and i've been pretty sucsessful! I'm open to bantam, and standard breeds of chicken. But i've been looking EVERYWHERE! for any type of marans!
I have my
fl.gif
fingers crossed!

Here ya go, @chickendreams24 Alex from MPC posted pics of Ameri-flowers on this page of the thread...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1080050/mpc-easter-egg-giveaway/630#post_16658133

I have hatched 2 times and i've been pretty sucsessful! I'm open to bantam, and standard breeds of chicken. But i've been looking EVERYWHERE! for any type of marans!
I have my
fl.gif
fingers crossed!
I"m sorry, but the contest has ended. Keep your eyes peeled, though...maybe they'll hold another one in the future since the last was such a hit!

Can I join the party? I'll bring the popcorn and more hatching eggs!

Blooie are you going to do your own thread or are you going to keep your updates here? I would love to follow your journey.

The "makers" of the F1 Ameri-Flower lay Green, Blue, and Olive eggs.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Blooie are you going to do your own thread or are you going to keep your updates here? I would love to follow your journey.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Popcorn and eggs??? Yes!! :ya

Alex
My Pet Chicken
You are ON, Alex! Um, there wouldn't happen to be a margarita with that popcorn, would there? With salt? On the popcorn? And on the rim of the margarita glass? Oh, I am sooo craving salt!
Stoopid heart attack - I was perfectly happy until that came along!

I guess I'll start a thread...maybe I should look first and see how the others set theirs up.

Back
Top Bottom