Mr.Hoodoo Needs a new home :(

Ducklord123

Chirping
Mar 31, 2020
Hello!

I'm very sad about this but our beautiful rooster Mr.Hoodoo needs a retirement home. He is a very friends 10 year old but our neighbours hate him.

Mr.Hoodoo has been here LONG before the neighbours but they want him gone :( I am very annoyed about this since we live right next to a main road and a pre-school which are louder than his crowing. We have tried everything to keep the noise down but the neighbours are getting aggressive and saying if we don't get rid of the crowing they will make the council get rid of all our birds.

He is a full sized rooster but I'm not sure of his breed. He is very pretty though and we have had him since he was about a week old. I'm seriously going to miss him😭.
His legs are a bit tired so he isn't very good at jumping up to roost anymore. He is currently living in the house as is snowed the other week and he didn't do too well in the cold but he is back to his old self again!

If anyone wants to give him a retirement home we live in Derbyshire UK so just let me know :)

20220805_204607.jpg
20220805_204556.jpg
20220429_175337.jpg

I'm gonna miss the old guy, i grew up with him 😭😭😭

Hello!

I'm very sad about this but our beautiful rooster Mr.Hoodoo needs a retirement home. He is a very friends 10 year old but our neighbours hate him.

Mr.Hoodoo has been here LONG before the neighbours but they want him gone :( I am very annoyed about this since we live right next to a main road and a pre-school which are louder than his crowing. We have tried everything to keep the noise down but the neighbours are getting aggressive and saying if we don't get rid of the crowing they will make the council get rid of all our birds.

He is a full sized rooster but I'm not sure of his breed. He is very pretty though and we have had him since he was about a week old. I'm seriously going to miss him😭.
His legs are a bit tired so he isn't very good at jumping up to roost anymore. He is currently living in the house as is snowed the other week and he didn't do too well in the cold but he is back to his old self again!

If anyone wants to give him a retirement home we live in Derbyshire UK so just let me know :)

View attachment 3440949View attachment 3440948View attachment 3440947
I'm gonna miss the old guy, i grew up with him 😭😭😭
He’s cute! Good luck finding someone :) I would take him but I live in the US 😅

What a handsome gent! I'd suggest putting your general location in the title of your posting. Might send some folks your way more rapidly. Best of luck!
thankyou that's a good idea!....not sure how to change the name of a thread tho....

Back
Top Bottom