MT Chicken Girl

Sooooo guys - you have all been beyond helpful in this group!!! I've officially decided to go with 6 australorps - I'm just curious if anyone has a suggestion on just were I can buy them? If certainly like the best quality and a reputable breeder / I've decided to go with all females and no roosters. Thanks again for your guidance! I'm super excited to start my lil chicken egg laying family :)

Sooooo guys - you have all been beyond helpful in this group!!! I've officially decided to go with 6 australorps - I'm just curious if anyone has a suggestion on just were I can buy them? If certainly like the best quality and a reputable breeder / I've decided to go with all females and no roosters. Thanks again for your guidance! I'm super excited to start my lil chicken egg laying family
smile.png

Maybe try searching in your state thread - there may be breeders nearby that other local members can put you in touch with.

Good luck

CT

Sooooo guys - you have all been beyond helpful in this group!!! I've officially decided to go with 6 australorps - I'm just curious if anyone has a suggestion on just were I can buy them? If certainly like the best quality and a reputable breeder / I've decided to go with all females and no roosters. Thanks again for your guidance! I'm super excited to start my lil chicken egg laying family
smile.png

You're welcome. Unless you're planning to show them, the hatcheries that I've ordered them from (Murray McMurray, Ideal Poultry, Dunlap Hatchery, and Cackle Hatchery) have very good utility Australorps. I especially like the ones from Dunlap Hatchery in Caldwell, ID. They probably wouldn't win any poultry shows, but they have been great layers in addition to having all the other great qualities I admire in Australorps.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom