much ado about VA

Quote:
i will give you 2 free SL wyandottes there standard and pullets 1 no wait 2 days old.you too d chicken

OK your post finally got me to quit lurking and register again.
I used to be a member several years ago but life got busy... you know how it goes.
I'm in Northern Virginia... in the Front Royal area.
Right now I have 3 standard size chickens; Bess,Fergie and Grace, and 4 English Bantams; named after some of my nieces; Erin, Steffi, Emmy and Jackie.
I'm considering getting some more standards so I've been lurking around here and learning a lot.

i will give you 2 free SL wyandottes there standard and pullets 1 no wait 2 days old.you too d chicken

roosters97, thank you for the offer but I'm not prepared to have girls yet. My wife and I have been talking about getting girls of our own since the older gentleman we get our eggs from is getting along in age and is interested in teaching us. He is a wealth of information, been raising chickens for over 60 years. He mostly has Black Sex Links and is highly recommending them. What do you think? He has also told my wife that when his time comes that ALL the chickens are hers. We need to learn and get prepared for this, that is why I've joined this forum.

Chicken_D​

ok.
smile.png

Rooster thank you very much for the offer but until my loving husband gets off his bum and builds me a coop I don't have any where to put them.
sad.png

hello everyone!

I can have a chickenstock here later in the spring. I am working on getting a list of the VA events so I can pick a date in between. I will be counting on ZuniBee to help, and welcome anyone else as well.

AussieSharon, are you going to the NC meet? are we going to caravan? come on everyone and join us.

Margaret

If anyone wants to go and doesn't want to drive I will have room for a couple of people to ride with my wife and I....as long as you don't have a lot of chickens to take. I plan to caravan with Margaret.... let me know!

Back
Top Bottom