Muscovy Deadline is March 31, 2010--get them while you can!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote an essay for school on this! LOL:lol: It worked too! I persuaded everyone that I'm a crazy duck boy!
lol.png

Even with the regulation going into effect at the end of March, you can still own Muscovy "to eat". I'd like to see one FWS person prove that I'm not someday planning on eating any and/or all Muscovy that I own, sell, or plan to buy.

It's like the sales of raw milk in some locales, it's illegal to sell for human consumption but can be sold as pet food. Once the buyer gets it home what they do with it is their own business. I'm sure a lot of people buying Muscovy are going to start buying meat birds instead of pets.

Last edited:
I fully intend to buy some muscovies next month, just because it will be against the law. I had absolutely no intentions of getting muscovies until I read about this ban, now I'm going to be a lawbreaker on purpose.
big_smile.png

I also don't recognize the federal government, or some department in it, having any right to tell me what I can or cannot do on my own property, in my own state. If it's not explicitly in the constitution, then every part of the federal government has no right to do it. I know, I'm a total radical, for actually believing in the Constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom