Muscovy people!!

FarmGirl21

Songster
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
WA
I got some adorable new babies! I was wondering what colors you think some of the oddballs might turn out to be or look like. maybe you had a baby that looked like mine? There's 2 of these little yellow/blueish guys, I also have 2 blue with chocolate on their heads (the ones in the background)...but i failed to get a good picture of those 2. Thanks everyone!
100_2010.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah, i'm totally excited! I lost all but 2 of my Scovy girls to coyotes and muskrats in December. I only paid $1/ea for them and these are from the same breeding as the 2 girls i have left so i know they're gonna be pretty. 7 babies total
smile.png

The yellow one with the grey tail could be a barred, they usually start off yellow with black/grey tails(depending on if the are black or blue barred) and bluish pink beaks.

The others are some nice black pieds by the looks of it.

Last edited:
Gah... i'm not so excited about the little yellow ones now...hopefully the come out cute anyway. Thanks or the response
smile.png

the woman i get mine from said she has barred and ripple Muscovy. All i know is shes got a few of every color and most of them are pretty gorgeous, i lost most of mine in December to predators so I'm trying to rebuild the flock
sad.png
. This is her last year breeding/hatching too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom