My 4 weeks old Runners leg is wobbling

CHinsz

Chirping
Mar 16, 2022
Hi all. I’ll try to post a short video of my 4 week old crested Runners leg wobbling. Only started 3 days ago.
I give min of 10mg/day liquid Vit B complex, brewers yeast on top of all food, vitamin water sporadically. Just picked up worms today to give them too. They are outside a few hours a day. Swim nearly daily.

Anything else I can do to assist her legs??? I hate watching them wobble.

Waiting for video then will give advice ;)
I’ve tried multiple times and it won’t let me load a vid! Ugh.

Description: she walks great, runs sometimes :) then all of a sudden her leg wobbles. Sometimes one, sometimes both. Looks like a shiver almost She can’t stop the wobble, so she lies down. I thought it was a niacin deficiency. (And who knows what else since she has the Bali gene …). She’s still eating, drinking and swimming. Seems happy and maybe a bit more cuddly?

Any thoughts?

Description: she walks great, runs sometimes :) then all of a sudden her leg wobbles. Sometimes one, sometimes both. Looks like a shiver almost She can’t stop the wobble, so she lies down. I thought it was a niacin deficiency. (And who knows what else since she has the Bali gene …). She’s still eating, drinking and swimming. Seems happy and maybe a bit more cuddly?

Any thoughts?
Is it almost like seizure ? Or like a twitch I guess I dont understand. Or like she is tripping on her own. Or is like her legs just give out.

Sorry for all the questions i am just trying to understand

Any thoughts?
If she a bit cuddly she probably has imprinted on you

Sounds like she needs some liquid b complex just for her over some mealworms or another tasty treat. 1ml. She probably isn't getting what she needs since others are eating the feed too. Try giving some directly to her via a treat and see how she does.
:welcome

Back
Top Bottom