My Babes

Lunie

Chirping
Oct 4, 2022
My 6 cornish X are being given to someone who is prepared to deal with them. I am really sad since I love these big babies so much. Here are my last pictures I got of them today. I wasn't able to get a picture but the biggest rooster of the bunch I called him Big Boss lol. He was the one in charge. I had gotten them as Rhode Island Reds but they clearly are not what I paid for, but they were the last bunch at Tractor Supply and they were half off lol. I will miss them so much but hopefully the family they go to enjoy their meat. Now it's time to convince my dad to let me get more lol

Attachments

• Snapchat-974731269.jpg
    Snapchat-974731269.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Snapchat-975518496.jpg
    Snapchat-975518496.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Snapchat-2059315264.jpg
    Snapchat-2059315264.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 4
So sorry you had to get rid of them. It's disappointing when you go to the feed store and buy chicks labeled as one thing but end up being another. Especially when that other is a CX. I hope your parents let you get more.
My dad says no but I'll just sneak them home lol

Looks like they did well for you! Will you be trying for egg layers next time or more meat birds?
Egg Layers for sure. We already have 4 hens but I want to have different types of hens. See the different personalities and what not.

Back
Top Bottom