MY baby hen

lindan3754

In the Brooder
Jul 27, 2015
Camarillo CA
Hi all

New to having chickens we got 4 babies 2 easter eggers and 2 red ones not sure what all them are called but my one egger Nugget was the "In Charge" baby or the coop they are 8 weeks old she is now keeping to her self sitting with eyes closed not being very sociable...no vets around me look at chickens i dont no what to do for her, last i seen her eat was last night ..Help what should i do for her :(

Linda

Ok thank you we have that and did one treatment on all 4 chicks we think she's the only one that still has blood in poop so we are starting another treatment now ...see how she is everything u described is how she is ...thank you these 4 hens are ours babies so sad to her her lick this ..thanks I will update tomorrow ...
2764.png

If the little sick one isn't drinking well, you can give her a couple of drops of the undiluted Corid twice a day. If you have the powder just mix 1.5 tsp in 2 tsp of water, and that will equal the liquid Corid. Let us know how she gets along.

Hi have added two photos of my nugget .... Not sure if they will show I'm trying to really watch her see if she's drinking and eating .... Was just holding her she just sat calmly on my hand closing her eyes which isn't like her she was always very alert and crazy
1f60a.png
doing Coriad treatment ....not sure what else to do ....was thinking though after first treatment we never gave them a supplement since I've read they lose B1 after treatment ... So frustrating not knowing what to do to help her ...thanks for all your replies we really appreciate your help
1f60a.png
1f60a.png

ok nugget just pooped here it is , she has been drinking and eating just not very sociable outgoing just sleeping and at times sitting alone .....

Back
Top Bottom