My beautiful farm life lol

Look what was in my yard when i woke this morning... I have no clue where they came from, but they spent the day hanging out with my chickens and ducks... They are still out there and its nite.. I hope they are ok? They looked very healthy and alert. 13 of them.. 2 males that i could tell. They are perched on my fence next to the chicken coop sleeping.. I left food and water out for them.. Do you think they will stay? Do i need to put anything else out for them?

1 chicken coop turned into 3 chicken coops and a duck coop with individual runs... Heres DH posing in front of 2 of them

I have some new arrivals as well..

They are learning bathtime from 2 of my older hens... Theres 5 of them and 2 older ones in that pile...

I forget the name.. They will be purple.. One is an astrolop (sp) and others look kinda like her and it begins with an 'a'..
1f61e.png

My langshar.. (Is that how i spell it) isnt he sexy?? Lol.. He thinks he is.. I have 6 langshar hens on order.. Gonna have lil ebonys running around..

My poor phoenix was hurt pretty bad.. Had to have 3 stitches on the back of her head.. So shes in kinda isolation..(no roo with her) shes been busy teaching the little ones about being a chicken..

Back
Top Bottom