My Burmease baby!!

Teach97

Bantam Addict
11 Years
Nov 12, 2008
Hooker, OK
This is a 2 yr old, 8ft, 20 lbs, male, albino burmease python...Ain't it beautiful!!!

18410_snake2.jpg

18410_snake1.jpg

This shows the spurs...the last parts of the legs that snakes once had

18410_snake3.jpg

Nice Burm,
word of warning though add snake and pictures to the subject line, otherwise the non snake people will get all girlie on you.

I love teh burms but wont allow them or retics in the house( I do reptile rescue on occasion).
far too dangerous when other people do not know how to care for handle or treat a big snake.

there is a burmease cat! cool...

I hear you about not knowing what to do...plus the investment in time is a real consideration...this guy has the potential to out live me! And I ain't old!!! By the time he is of real dangerous size...the boys will be out of the house and I will have a room to dedicate to snakes and lizards...I have a savanah monitor that will eventually get good sized as well as a boa.

Gorgeous Burm, love the colors, looks like a sweetie too! I love big snakes but I'm a bit too nervous to have one of my own though I love holding friendly ones my friends own.
tongue.png

awesome i own 2 ball pythons. i was thinking of getting a rainbow boa. the burmese and reticulated are nice but i dont have the facilities or time to care for them

Back
Top Bottom