My Chicken Has Blue Eyes - Does Yours?

Bumping post - anyone out there have blue eyed chickens like this? Please share pics if you do!
I have Delaware’s and one has blue eyes and almost no black markings. The others are typical. All the pics I have taken don’t show her true blues, they come out looking more green but IRL they are def blue.

I have a young Olive Egger with blue eyes (she was vaccinated against Marek’s). But she’s really young and I’m guessing she’ll possibly grow out of it and eventually have brown or amber eyes.

Attachments

• 7D1EFC7E-EFE5-448B-88C6-E48FE5100CCE.jpeg
    7D1EFC7E-EFE5-448B-88C6-E48FE5100CCE.jpeg
    921 KB · Views: 14
I have a young Olive Egger with blue eyes (she was vaccinated against Marek’s). But she’s really young and I’m guessing she’ll possibly grow out of it and eventually have brown or amber eyes.
All my EEs had blue eyes for, maybe a couple weeks? Then they got kinda green. I recall i was freaking out about them perhaps having mareks. Oh boy, the new chicken herder days, lol

Bumping this again - has anyone else seen this marbled color on their chickens?
I love your guys blue eyed chickens! I have two cockerels, one that had dark blue eyes and the one, that I still have, has green eyes with a marbled brown. Sadly we gave away the blue eyed one, and this is the only picture I have of him. You really have to zoom in on the faces, then you can kinda see the blue eyes, but it’s not a great pic. 😝
IMG_1004.jpeg
and below is the slight marbled brown eyes. But you can’t really see it unless you zoom in 😆
IMG_1295.jpeg

I love your guys blue eyed chickens! I have two cockerels, one that had dark blue eyes and the one, that I still have, has green eyes with a marbled brown. Sadly we gave away the blue eyed one, and this is the only picture I have of him. You really have to zoom in on the faces, then you can kinda see the blue eyes, but it’s not a great pic. 😝View attachment 3847395and below is the slight marbled brown eyes. But you can’t really see it unless you zoom in 😆 View attachment 3847396
How old is the white/ brown chicken?

Back
Top Bottom