My chicken is struggling

I would think a vet should be able to check her eyes.
Hard to know what's ailing her.
If she's not eating/drinking very well on her own, then you can tube/syringe feed her to help keep her going.

Just an update. When I couldn't get her into the vet last week, I tried working on her myself as I posted. She got up and started walking, but I can never really get her to start eating. Really yellow wet poops with black splotches in it she's been eating less and less everyday. Took her into the vet today, and they took x-rays, and she's got some abnormalities. Both of us thought it was very possible she has cancer. We have went ahead and we put her down.

Just an update. When I couldn't get her into the vet last week, I tried working on her myself as I posted. She got up and started walking, but I can never really get her to start eating. Really yellow wet poops with black splotches in it she's been eating less and less everyday. Took her into the vet today, and they took x-rays, and she's got some abnormalities. Both of us thought it was very possible she has cancer. We have went ahead and we put her down.
:hugs I'm sorry.

Back
Top Bottom