My Chicken Journal **Updated 04/08/12**

no lol I know eggs take 21 days to hatch...what I am asking is when will yours be hatching?

My frizzle bantams will be hatching on March 30th

*** 03/14/12Update Two More CHICKS***
We went back to Tractor Supply thinking that we were going to get Silkies, Well they ended up not getting them today but they are getting them tomorrow. When we got there they were unboxing their new Red sex-links that they just picked up from the post office, We got two of those and the super nice lady that works there is going to hold some silkies and other bantams for us until we can get back in the morning because she said a lot of people are waiting for the bantams to get there and if we get there an hour or so after they get them in the store most of them would be gone.

I have one question what bantam breeds does your local TSC usually have?
Whenever our feed store has bantams there is usally quiet a few different breed ( maybe 5 or 6) and the breeds vary

***03/15/12 Update Twenty-Two More Chicks!!! :D***
So we went back to tractor supply to get those Silkies I was talking about in the last update. When we got there an employee was putting some chicks in the bins for us to choose from. There was 43 chicks to choose from. There was also another man and woman getting some from the same bin so I started to pick up every one I could and put in the box that way I could choose from those and would not be left with what the man and woman did not want...lol I know It might sound mean but I was there first :D but anyway I could not choose from those they were all too cute so we brought them all home when I got done there was only 15 left and the other man only got 6 lol I got over half of them

Last edited:
***03/18/12 Sad Update :(***
One of the little black cochins passed away early this morning of an unknown illness...some time between 4:00 AM and 6:00 AM.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom