My chicken tried to kill me!

BAD CHICKEN!
he.gif
But it made for a great visual!
lau.gif
Glad you're both ok!

Quote:
Ha, don't I know it! My first thought was 'Thank god no one saw that!". Of course, then I came in the house and shared. My DH heard the cussing all the way in here
hide.gif

I have a decent bump this morning, and a sore wrist, but am in pretty good shape. Of course, she was the first to come greet me this morning, and when I got back home this afternoon. Annndddd... I just watched her go straight to the coop twice in the last 1/2 hour for food and water, so I know she knows how to go in!

I fell in my pond once playing chicken tag with a rooster once. I stepped on the edge of the waterfall and slid in.

Man I bet if feels like you're a kid again with scraped up knees and a bump on your head.
wink.png
I don't know if you've ever watched The Dog Whisperer but I tried this little shush thing he does and I have a hen that will stop and sit upon command.
lol.png

So tonight, I went out to put them away, all geared up for another go around, and what do I find? ALL of the chickens had already put themselves to bed! Even the evil Pansy, and all three banties that I usually have to wait until it's almost pitch black before they'll head in. Crazy chickens!

Back
Top Bottom