My daughter and the chicks

Kitt

Songster
8 Years
Apr 1, 2011
Texas
My DD took the special needs silkie chicks out and was hanging with them on the bed. She had a sandwich and refused all begging efforts with the chicks. Wouldn't even give them a crust of bread. Well that got her the stink eye. She laughed. She fell asleep with them on the bed. She woke up yelling like something was killing her. I walk in and see 2 adorable silkies on my pillow, laying there being all peaceful
love.gif
and then I look at her.
ep.gif
She had poo on her face and in her hair. They had climbed on her and used her as their bathroom.
gig.gif
lau.gif

She looked at them and called them evil toilet brushes ( i told her what ranchy calls them) and that she'd make mini chicken nuggets out of them. Then she turned on me because I was laughing uncontrollably.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
She asked how could I laugh.
lau.gif
That made me laugh harder. Meanwhile, the chicks remained on the pillow looking like "what's wrong with her". *She is still in the shower threatening the chicks*

Moral of the story...don't fall asleep after not sharing with the silkies.

OMG! LOL!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

You can tell her that she should be grateful because there are other unfortunate kids all over the world who dont get to take naps with their chickens. My daughter would love it if she could have the chickens on her bed. She feeds them everything she is eating, I catch her out there all the time, one bite for me, one for the chickens.... and she doesnt care if they poop on her.

Quote:
I think it was the shock of poop on her. The really funny part is...she's 22.
gig.gif
lau.gif
and she squealed like a 6 yr old.
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
I think it was the shock of poop on her. The really funny part is...she's 22.
gig.gif
lau.gif
and she squealed like a 6 yr old.
gig.gif
lau.gif

I've gotta say waking up with poop in your hair would be kinda gross!
sickbyc.gif
'Mmmm, snooze, nice warm afternoon on my bed with my cute fuzzy butts, mmmm, sleepy, omigod WHAT SMELLS! AAAAIGH!!!!' etc.
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom