my duck left how do i get her home plz help!!!

Yes I seen them mate in the water pond thing I have. No I didn't keep any
If you already have something set up for her and she uses it then I wouldn't make her another, And great idea livin has about Scovy's crossing with mallard derived breeds one way to control the pop. especially since Fl hates Scovy's. protect your Scovy girl. And they do make beautiful ducks when crossed.

I need to get her a man good thing is she dose look the the scovy's at the pond. But I would get he. Scovy's I just like there look and that there quiet. I just can't find someone that has adult with different colors then the black and white

I need to get her a man good thing is she dose look the the scovy's at the pond. But I would get he. Scovy's I just like there look and that there quiet. I just can't find someone that has adult with different colors then the black and white
You never know what color they will throw though because my drake is blk and white and my duck is blue and we got a blue duck out of that and then we got barred and don't have a barred in the bunch. So you never know, any way you could befriend the drake at the pond and bring him home?

I went to feed him and wasn't there
sad.png
Maybe he flew off looking for another love.

not sure I will check again later tonight. she is still following my other ducks around the yard with her head low mouth open and tail waging

Back
Top Bottom