My ducks first spring!

Pics
Thanks! People always seem to notice them last, but I really love them. They are the boldest of our flock and are just so darn funny! Plus they are the best at eating whatever table scraps (duck list approved, of course) I give the ducks. And they started laying right after our Welshie did, so I've been impressed with that too.
They are one of my favorite breeds!!!
love.gif

​Just watched the video and I love all your ducks! Those would be the exact breeds I would be getting, except my brother (Who is allergic to ducks and can't go near them) wanted a Blue Swedish, so I caved. Buffs are soo pretty though!

Aww, thank you!

That's too bad that your brother is allergic to ducks.

Blue Swedish seems like nice ducks too (then again, what duck breed isn't?). What kind of ducks are you getting?

Aww, thank you!

That's too bad that your brother is allergic to ducks.

Blue Swedish seems like nice ducks too (then again, what duck breed isn't?). What kind of ducks are you getting?

My brother loved the ducks, but even before we figured he was allergic, he wasn't very active around them. He didn't clean or feed or water, but sometimes went out to play with them. Either way, it isn't as big as a loss to him, I guess. Like I said, he'll love the ducks, just probably won't interact as much.

We are getting three females: A Welshie, Blue Swedish, and Cayuga! They are coming on April 24, though
hmm.png
. Trying to be patient
roll.png

My brother loved the ducks, but even before we figured he was allergic, he wasn't very active around them. He didn't clean or feed or water, but sometimes went out to play with them. Either way, it isn't as big as a loss to him, I guess. Like I said, he'll love the ducks, just probably won't interact as much.

We are getting three females: A Welshie, Blue Swedish, and Cayuga! They are coming on April 24, though
hmm.png
. Trying to be patient
roll.png
Yay!!! I'm so glad to hear your getting them! I LOVE the breeds your getting!
love.gif

Quote:
Yup... Long wait lol! We tried ordering, and - well, if everything had gone as planned, we would have gotten them today! But it didn't go to plan, because everywhere was sold out of ducklings until Apr 24....

Back
Top Bottom