My EE x Sultan Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunshine laid another! :yesss:

This time I watched her lay it, so I know it was her.

Sunshine laid another!
yesss.gif

This time I watched her lay it, so I know it was her.
creep

Forgot to add- Another thing I want is disease resistance, since I have a whole gamut of yucky stuff here. Sunshine is showing incredible resistance to the poultry lice here- I looked all over her and only found two, while other birds would have a dozen or more.
(Note for those who have not heard: I do dust them, but my coop is so hard to clean that I doubt I will ever get rid of the lice. I'm just keeping a lid on it and treating if the lice are adversely impacting my birds' health)

ETA: This is a flaw I have found to be particularly prevalent in Sultans. They'll contract every disease or parasite that's around.

Last edited:
Forgot to add- Another thing I want is disease resistance, since I have a whole gamut of yucky stuff here. Sunshine is showing incredible resistance to the poultry lice here- I looked all over her and only found two, while other birds would have a dozen or more.
(Note for those who have not heard: I do dust them, but my coop is so hard to clean that I doubt I will ever get rid of the lice. I'm just keeping a lid on it and treating if the lice are adversely impacting my birds' health)
answer for you

OW7727N.gif

ShedFire.jpg

answer for you

OW7727N.gif

ShedFire.jpg
Yup...

Plans are in place for a new coop next spring. I'm hoping it makes it through the winter- I will be very diligent about keeping the snow OFF the roof.
fl.gif

I might just re purpose the shed...

The coop wasn't even built right, which makes the damage several times worse than it usually would be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom