My eggs please help

tracyjg

Songster
Jun 25, 2015
lv nv
these one doesn't appear to be normal. The other eggs our not hatching . Temp 100 humidity is 80 we took out 2 1/2 cups of water it didn't change the humidity levels worried on taking to much water out of unit. The day before we also took water out of unit. But still it remains at 80. Room temp 72 in day 80 at night. One appeared to be Peking upside down 3 days ago.how much noise a day.

6 or in one incubator set currently at 100 temp and 80 humidity the other incubator 7-22 set at 99.5 temp 57 humidity they where all hand turned several times a day.

Due date 1.15 2.17 3.18 4.19 5.20 6. 21 egg number July date 2015 in the one incubator if we don't fix soon issue it will kill all 22 eggs each day another is at three day mark to be transferred over to other incubator .

1-6 our in pro circulated air incubator model 4200 7-22 little giant circulated air incubator with forced air fan kit item 10300 the turning rack sold separately . We didn't get yet . Reason we got these look at our link on olive eggers 3 born alive and died 5 days later 3 dead. 1 of these was scrambled as a yolk. Please help

There's only two 1/2 cups in the one incubator . One site said fill the unit to 3 cups 3 days before eggs our put in unit.

Let's back up. I'm having a whole lot of trouble following you. This is what I am hearing-you have an extremely staggered hatch and are running two bators? Pullet eggs? You said "first litter" did she just start laying and are you adding eggs on a daily basis? If she is just started laying then incubating the eggs may not be the best thing and would explain the "crumpled" looking egg. Are you in lockdown with eggs or still mid incubation?

Back
Top Bottom