my first chickens

lforpets

Hatching
5 Years
Dec 19, 2014
Hi, my name is Lois, this year is my first time raising hens.BYC has been very helpful in guiding me.i look forward to meeting other chicken enthusiasts on this site.
I have 5 hens I boought at Tractor Supply last April during Easter season. I started with 6 ( lost 1 due to ignorance). I think they are " Sex Links".2 are red laying dark brown large eggs every day. .3 look like Golden Lace Wyandottes...they lay light tan med eggs .I really enjoy my girls and their different personalities. .Thsnks for accepting me on this site

Awww, of course we would accept you!!!!

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! The members here are great and so are their chickens;)!!! This is the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM ON EARTH!!!!

Hope you have fun and if you need anything we are here to help!!

welcome-byc.gif

Hello and welcome! Sounds like you have a nice flock started! I look forward to hearing all about your girls and their personalities! Oh and pictures!
Aren't chickens amazing?
love.gif

Welcome to BYC, Lois! Glad you decided to join our flock. If have raised Red Sex Links for years and they are egg laying machines. You will get loads of eggs from those ladies. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom