MY FIRST COOP!

It is a nice coop!

An Auto door and some type of floor coating might be nice but not super necessary
@ButtonquailGirl14 - I have to say that we put down a scrap piece of vinyl flooring and it makes coop cleaning so easy!
I also have an auto door, but I spent next to nothing on my coop, so justified the price of the door. But, it is not needed.
I would paint it to give it your special touches.

@ButtonquailGirl14 - I have to say that we put down a scrap piece of vinyl flooring and it makes coop cleaning so easy!
That is a good idea but it has such a tiny door on both sides that it would be hard to find a rake small enough to fit in it.
I also have an auto door, but I spent next to nothing on my coop, so justified the price of the door. But, it is not needed.
I would paint it to give it your special touches.
i litterately paid NOTHING for my coop! my Nana & Papa gave it to me!

Nice mobile coop!
Would work great in a large pasture area surrounded by electro net.
What are the dimensions?

Only things I see are:
Maybe needs more ventilation, not sure how hot it gets where you are.
Predator proof latches on door and nest lids.
Higher fronts on nests to keep bedding, and eggs, from being kicked/scratched out.
Removable barrier at pop door to keep bedding from getting dragged out.

Nice mobile coop!
Would work great in a large pasture area surrounded by electro net.
What are the dimensions?

Only things I see are:
Maybe needs more ventilation, not sure how hot it gets where you are.
Predator proof latches on door and nest lids.
Higher fronts on nests to keep bedding, and eggs, from being kicked/scratched out.
Removable barrier at pop door to keep bedding from getting dragged out.
Thanks! here are the things i am planning on adding! nest box dividers and barriers, auto-door, i made a hardware cloth door at the back for ventilation in the summer, but i can us the solid door at night and in winter, a coat of paint, latches on nest boxes, there are already predator proof latches on the doors, a tray for easy cleaning, and i have added a heat lamp! i just got a temporary fence up and put my chicks in there! first day/night in the coop! ill post some pics when my Mom comes home with her iPhone, it takes AAMAZING pics and videos!

Back
Top Bottom