My first dozen eggs!!!

SuzClaytor

In the Brooder
Jul 9, 2015
Bulls Gap, TN
I'm so excited! I haven't wanted to eat any until the box was full. I now have a dozen eggs and giggled when I went to the grocery store yesterday, bypassing the egg section. This is so much fun and I love, love, love my girls!

Congrats on getting your 1st dozen! Do you have a picture to show them off?

Kudos on holding off eating them until you had a dozen, we only managed to hold off until we had 3 or 4, lol.

I would love to see a picture! I held out until we got 10, my daughter and I gobbled up the first four tiny little things tonight with dinner. I had one store bought egg left, so I boiled that one and left it for my husband
lol.png

I'm so excited every day to go out and see how many eggs are waiting. I have 4 pullets, one has been laying just over a week, a second one laid her first egg yesterday and a soft shelled egg today. This afternoon a third is squatting and holding her tail down, so I'm thinking she'll lay her first any time! This is so exciting!!

I would love to see a picture! I held out until we got 10, my daughter and I gobbled up the first four tiny little things tonight with dinner. I had one store bought egg left, so I boiled that one and left it for my husband
lol.png

I'm so excited every day to go out and see how many eggs are waiting. I have 4 pullets, one has been laying just over a week, a second one laid her first egg yesterday and a soft shelled egg today. This afternoon a third is squatting and holding her tail down, so I'm thinking she'll lay her first any time! This is so exciting!!

Congratulations to you too! Those first eggs are exciting and the ones that follow aren't bad either, lol.
yippiechickie.gif

Congrats on getting your 1st dozen! Do you have a picture to show them off?

Kudos on holding off eating them until you had a dozen, we only managed to hold off until we had 3 or 4, lol.
My first dozen eggs. My kids got a dozen too. Look at the HUGE egg in the back. That was one of today's take. It's almost a duck egg!

Attachments

• IMG_20211022_164842741.jpg
    IMG_20211022_164842741.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom