My first duck eggs :)

Looks like my Cayuga's eggs....they lighten to an indistinguishable white after mine has been laying for awhile. Each day they get lighter. If she goes off laying for even a day or two, dark again. :)

exciting ! the ducks we got last year started laying this year and they just hatched 4 babies a few weeks ago :) in the picture with all the ducks does anyone know what kind of duck the silver one on the far left is? we brought home some more this year from tractor supply also and one turned out beautiful silver and black just like that one in the picture.

exciting ! the ducks we got last year started laying this year and they just hatched 4 babies a few weeks ago :) in the picture with all the ducks does anyone know what kind of duck the silver one on the far left is? we brought home some more this year from tractor supply also and one turned out beautiful silver and black just like that one in the picture.
Is it a Blue Swedish?

thats what I was thinking but wast sure, it was the only one they had like that but no info on it, it doesnt have the big white chest, it has some sporadic white running through the chest but mostly silver. very cool looking duck :)

Blue Swedish
IMG_6751.JPG
IMG_7076.JPG

Back
Top Bottom