My First Hatching Experience!!!

Sorry it didn't work out
hugs.gif

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( If you ever want to try hatching again, I recently found a thread selling Serama eggs for a good price ( also bought some more eggs from there, going to arrive tomorrow!): https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/628298/12-serama-eggs-buy-it-now-price-includes-shipping

Sorry it didn't work out:hugs

Thanks you guys I really love this website such good quality people on here!!! And good luck with you eggs veer I will keep that thread in mind when I'm ready for a 2nd attempt!

I picked my eggs up today and just set them in the incubator. I'm surprised that this time there are no detached aircells! Hoping that it will go well. :) Here's a picture of my incubator full of eggs:

I also got 6 eggs from a nearby school (I put 4 in my broody's nesting box and 2 in my bator). Also, the gray thing next to the brown egg is a rock.

I picked my eggs up today and just set them in the incubator. I'm surprised that this time there are no detached aircells! Hoping that it will go well. :) Here's a picture of my incubator full of eggs: I also got 6 eggs from a nearby school (I put 4 in my broody's nesting box and 2 in my bator). Also, the gray thing next to the brown egg is a rock.
GOODLUCK!!!

I picked my eggs up today and just set them in the incubator. I'm surprised that this time there are no detached aircells! Hoping that it will go well. :) Here's a picture of my incubator full of eggs:

I also got 6 eggs from a nearby school (I put 4 in my broody's nesting box and 2 in my bator). Also, the gray thing next to the brown egg is a rock.

I have a good feeling... so they are due on the ninth?

Well I just candled the new eggs and found that there are at least 4 out of 8 with life! One of them was too porous to tell, I couldn't see any veins in two of them, and one is currently with my broody. Vey good so far to me!

As for the older eggs, I don't see much hope. They are on their 9th day and most are clear (still with detached air cells) with one looking like it died early on....:/

Back
Top Bottom