My girls need a home.

Maridrew

Hatching
Mar 9, 2015
My husband has a new job out of state so were are moving and have not been able to find a place that will accept our chickens. Therefore, and with much sadness, I need to find them a good home. They are Buff Orpingtons and almost 4 months old. They are very healthy and beautiful girls. We are located in New Port Richey, Florida.

Aww so sad sorry to hear. I live in NC otherwise I would take them all. I love Buffs. :) I rehome them.

Where in NC? We’re moving to Chattanooga.
Chattanooga TN? I really hope so! If so, I am interested! I live in Chatsworth, Ga.. you should be driving right passed me on you way there! I can meet you at the interstate exit as you drive by..

They will be cared for, I assure you. I have been longing for some buffs, they are so pretty!

Last edited:
My husband has a new job out of state so were are moving and have not been able to find a place that will accept our chickens.  Therefore, and with much sadness, I need to find them a good home.  They are Buff Orpingtons and almost 4 months old.  They are very healthy and beautiful girls.  We are located in New Port Richey, Florida.     
are y'all going near savannah Georgia? I have some buffs and would love to have more ladies

Yes, Chattanooga, TN. How long have you had chickens? Can you tell me a little bit about where they would be living and what other breeds you have? Sorry, ole mother hubbard here.

Yes, Chattanooga, TN.  How long have you had chickens?  Can you tell me a little bit about where they would be living and what other breeds you have?  Sorry, ole mother hubbard here.  
I have buff orbingtons,easter eggers and they would live with my other 3 hens and one roo in a 15x15 run and coop in one I also have some bantams but there separate I also feed fresh veggies frome our local farmers market

Yes, Chattanooga, TN. How long have you had chickens? Can you tell me a little bit about where they would be living and what other breeds you have? Sorry, ole mother hubbard here.

I have 3 RIR'S that are not currently laying, and 2 Black Jersey Giants that are. All my ladies are strictly for laying eggs. I let them free range my backyard and sleep in my barn that I have converted to be there home. It also has a built in special fencing area for integration purposes. I am new to chickens but my wife has raised them all her life at home. Her parents live next door and I get advice from them often. My other neighbor also has them and he has had them since I have known him.. not sure when he started.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom