My hard boiled quail eggs YUM YUM -(picture)

definitely are tiny and harder to peel but they taste way better then a hard boiled chicken egg. cant wait til mine start to lay and i can hard boil and pickle there eggs.

definitely are tiny and harder to peel but they taste way better then a hard boiled chicken egg. cant wait til mine start to lay and i can hard boil and pickle there eggs.

Mine are so close to laying I can't stand it. I have been wanting to boil some since they were in eggs! LOL

I followed someones directions on byc on how to boil the eggs and they were not hard to peel. I covered them in water, once they started to boil I covered the pan and took off burner, waited 7+- minutes then put them in ice cold water and Voila very easy to peel.
Ayda

Mine are so close to laying I can't stand it. I have been wanting to boil some since they were in eggs! LOL
mine are 5 weeks and i cant wait either. although i will be going out of town in a couple days and will be gone for 2 weeks so my neighbor might get my first set of eggs while she is taking care of them :(.

I followed someones directions on byc on how to boil the eggs and they were not hard to peel. I covered them in water, once they started to boil I covered the pan and took off burner, waited 7+- minutes then put them in ice cold water and Voila very easy to peel.
Ayda
yeah think i saw that after i peeled the ones i had and i also read people soak them in vinegar and it disolves the shell right off.

Back
Top Bottom