My husband thinks I'm chicken crazy! Any one else have this problem?

1 dog, 6 cats (2 indoor only, 4 indoor/outdoor), 1 Cockatiel, 1 Dominique Roo, 6 Barred Rock Pullets (1 of them is blind and has her own house and run), 5 EE Pullets, 6 RIR Pullets and 6 White Leghorn Pullets.

My hubby thinks I'm crazy period!
lol.png

1 Black Dutch banty roo, 1 Black Dutch banty hen, 5 Americanas,5 Silver laced cochins,4 Light Brahmas,1 Buff Rock,1 Quaker parrot,1 lovebird, 4 dogs ( with two more joining the family after christmas ), 3 ducks !!

DH think I lost my mind !! ( but he loves those fresh eggs LOL )

Merry Christmas
Julie

Well, not exactly. My wife thinks I'm chicken crazy! Just look at the signature. they are everywhere from my office to the coops outside......and the sad thing is.........I don't have enough!!!

1 rooster, 9 hens, 2 goats, one dog outside, one cat outside, 2 dogs inside, 1 cats inside, too many fish to count and 7 people running around always with mulitple friends attached.....one 50 year old tractor....Paradise......priceless!!!

ps more animals to come...my convincing is working!!! lol
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif

Tink:

2 dogs, (golden retriever and a toy poodle)
umpteen guppies (and babies) in a 20 gal tank
three hens, and a rooster
7 (growing) eggs in the incubator, 14 days to go.
many deer (that we feed) strolling through our yard.

oh......... and 1 ChickenBreath! (who happens to be the caretaker of the hen house and as crazy as I am!
smile.png

Problem? I see no problem!

I am already lookin forward to finding and hatching some Astralorp eggs,

All is well at Camp Bell!

Skeeter AKA Montanna

2 inside/outside dogs
1 inside dog
1 surprise roo (SLW)
15 pullets (4 SLW, 6 RIR'S, & 5 EE)
1 lonley aquatic albino frog ........lost the rest of the fish
sad.png

Oh yea! One of the inside/outside dogs I always call 3rd day, but his name is Sox, b/c he really belongs to our neighbor, but he adopted us.
I didn't really intend on having 3 cats either, but we rescued the 3rd one in June. It was a tiny 5 wk old that had been dumped at a strip mall. I'm so gald to. She's the baby of the family. She is so cute & so spoiled w/ lots of personality.

Need more chickens
big_smile.png

My DH doesn't think, he KNOWS LOL

5 silkies (had more but got rid of the lessor quality ones)
3 Ameraucana/EE Bantams
45 +/- chicks

26 rabbits

18 dairy goats

1 cat

2 dogs

1 Frazzled Husband...

YEP! 2 dogs, 1 missing cat, 1 new kitten, 22 Standard chickens and 21 banty's.........2 mini donkey's, 3 horses, 55 gal aquarium, I'm done though, really....
ya.gif
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom