My Mexican name

My dad is called "MarLEEN" really loud by the construction crews. His name is Marlin. Every harvest season they call and ask for combine rides, it's the sweetest thing.

Talking about combine rides.. It is cotton harvest time right now. At least where we live. We either get stuck behind one or pass it on the road daily.

Last edited:
I will say these fajitas do hurt. I put that green sauce on them and can only say wow! I'm not so into spicy stuff, but can not resist the sauce. Ishould know better living as close as I do to the Mexican border and in a community where I am basically the only native english speaker.

Still this is the best place on earth I have ever lived. I like colonias life. Life in Austin, Irving, Plano was just a constant traffic jam. You can never blame traffic here if you are late. The winds suck as I drive a Jeep, but I assume that is why there is a windmill farm in my backyard. Also, just so you know Jeeps are not something you want if you want a comfortable ride it is only comfortable on the beach or offroad.

On the autobahn I would prefer a Smart or a Mini to a Jeep for comfort. I know myself and would get an Audi R2,4,6 Kombi or Opel Omega Kombi instead since they all go fast.

Last edited:
I was given a indian name by many of my native american "friends" My indian name is ,, "Chief Spookem face " proud chief of the Spookem faced people .At one time we were many may be even two or three of us. But now no body even wants to concider marriage with a spookem faced tribe member. Who knew?

Back
Top Bottom