My New Diamond Doves

OzawkieBantams

Songster
12 Years
Sep 15, 2010
Ozawkie, KS
My New Diamond Doves these were a steal. Anyone got any good advice on these lil beauties?

2011-05-15192434.jpg

Nope, don't have any yet.....but mine come next week!!!! I have wanted diamond doves for years and years and years. And now I am finally getting them!!!
lol.png

Quote:
Well I need to know how to sex them or will I have to beer sex them like pigeons ?
I need to know there low temps, How aggressive are they during mating are they spring breeders or all year.

I just picked up two more couple days ago. the two new ones are supposed to be hens
hu.gif
, and if this is the case then judging by appearance I have four hens
he.gif

The first two are supposed to be 4 to 5 months old. I would assume these new ones are close to that as well.

Last edited:
And I have 4 extra males.Wish you were closer,it's not worth shipping them.Yes the males have a bigger rougher seres around the eye.While the hens are smaller and smoother.Here's my new baby just out of the 2 days ago.And pics of male and females.
In N.H.,Tony.
Quote:
Well I need to know how to sex them or will I have to beer sex them like pigeons ?
I need to know there low temps, How aggressive are they during mating are they spring breeders or all year.

I just picked up two more couple days ago. the two new ones are supposed to be hens
hu.gif
, and if this is the case then judging by appearance I have four hens
he.gif

The first two are supposed to be 4 to 5 months old. I would assume these new ones are close to that as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom