3acres

Songster
7 Years
Jan 19, 2013
Missouri
big_smile.png

transport bus...
big_smile.png

Very cute! We have 2 - 2 1/2 week old Peking ducks 11- 1 1/2 week old mallards and 1- 1 1/2 week old black Swedish. I'm not so sure one of my mallards isn't a Rouen too though.

Very cute! We have 2 - 2 1/2 week old Peking ducks 11- 1 1/2 week old mallards and 1- 1 1/2 week old black Swedish. I'm not so sure one of my mallards isn't a Rouen too though.

Thanks! Sounds like you are probably a busy person too....
big_smile.png
. Mine our Rouens. I wanted Mallards until I got to reading more about the Rouens and think they will suit what I need better. These little rascals won't sit still long enough to get any good pics. That's good though I suppose. I love having ducks!

So cute! Congratulations!

Thanks! Go duckies...
big_smile.png

Congrats! Watch out with the water bowls and them getting wet.

Thanks! Will watch them for sure!!! If I'm not sitting there watching them, I'm checking them continously around the clock!...
big_smile.png
. They rarely go into the water bowls now, but they sure did at first! The ones that had trouble drinking, sure drank a bunch once they jumped into them. It's been a blast watching them!

My bigger ones may go outside today....with access to a heat lamp still. I'll have to feel that out. They are ready for more life enrichment!

Back
Top Bottom