my new little chickies

naakte

Songster
8 Years
Apr 10, 2011
Branson, missouri
86079_muy_chicks.jpg
the little one is a serama, the rest are dalaware/ BR cross. The serama was amazing because i looked in on them and he was maybe 20% zipped and within 10 min he was OUT!!! such a cutie pie. I was worried that the crosses born the previous day would hurt the lil serama, but no they just cuddle up.. I check often and I usually have to dig the serama out to make sure it is ok.. I now have 9 eggs in lockdown, with 2 just broken the shell so i know I will have my hands full today!! I am so excited and happy!!

They are cute, I would put something over that wire, I don't think it is good for their feet.
Michele

I usually put a piece of newspaper on the wire floor- you can change it daily to keep it clean and the chickies like it

So beautiful! Are those little barred rocks? I have a baby barred rock who I named Zip because of how fast he zipped, lol. He loves me so much and runs up to me and jumps up on my hand everytime he/she see me
love.gif
I keep calling it a he but I hope so much it is a pullet. Maybe I will post pics and see what everyone thinks...? Congrats on your new babies!

Back
Top Bottom