My new Metzer Farm Ducklings are here!!!

cher1fan

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 12, 2014
Hi,

I have been just frantic waiting for my new 2 day old ducklings to arrive. THERE HERE!! The post office called me at 6:25am (I was up and waiting at 5:30am) to tell me they were there. She was so sweet, this is what she said after verifying my name and that I was indeed expecting these little darlings. She said "your duckies are here and I've counted 3 peeping bobbing heads". And yes, I did only order 3 and they didn't send any extra. Two of them are very perky and one is a little wobbly and not as perky as the others but I think they will all be fine.

Names:
Cayuga: Nefertari
Blue Swedish: Talulah
Buff: Coco

I am so happy they arrived safe and sound. The were packaged in a cardboard box with straw, a heat pack, and the protein food I paid to have put in there with them. I am very pleased with Metzer Farms.

I am a happy duck momma!!

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new ducklings! :weee They sound adorable, love the names you have given them.

This is a picture of my new babies.
love.gif

They don't send extra ducklings with small orders because they assume you don't have room for them. But those are adorable!

Soooo cute! I just placed an order with Metzer that is similar to yours--a Cayuga, a Blue Swedish, and 2 Welsh Harlequins--so please keep posting; I am a first time duck mama-to-be so I am not sure what to expect exactly.

Back
Top Bottom