My perennials for your eggs

she-earl

Songster
14 Years
Jan 17, 2009
Lancaster County PA
I am located in Lanc. County, PA. I will be getting rid of some flower beds this Spring. Would anyone be interested in some perennials for your hatching eggs. I would prefer that we could swap in person rather than shipping.

awesome trade idea ! wish i lived closer, maybe you can start a trend.
thumbsup.gif

I am located in Lanc. County, PA. I will be getting rid of some flower beds this Spring. Would anyone be interested in some perennials for your hatching eggs. I would prefer that we could swap in person rather than shipping.

I would be on this in a split minute.. but Oregon is a long drive...........................
lol.png

Good luck

I am in Chester County. What eggs are you looking for? I would only have barnyard mix, quail, or duck eggs.

I am thinking I would like to incubate somewhere between mid-March and mid-April. The perennials should be beginning to appear around then also. Are your eggs barnyard mixes for the Winter and then you will be separating your breeds in the Spring or do you keep the breeds together all the time? What breeds do you have? The perennials that will be available are: black-eyed susans, daisy-type mums, hostas, prickly pear cactus, iris, lily, mountain pink or phlox, and a ground cover.

I may have pure silkies. They would be blue partridge or mixed color. The rest will stay mixed as far as the chickens go.

Back
Top Bottom