My son needs a name!!! FINALLY HERE pg 1

msrma7670

Songster
12 Years
Dec 14, 2007
I Am at home in Georgia
big_smile.png

I am like two week from seeing the little boy, and got no name. I need ideas. I prefer older seldom herd names that are more unique than common every day names does not need to be bible only any ideas will do keep it american or canadan please. My other boys are micah and reuben thanks

THE BABY WAS BORN ON FRIDAY THE 13, 08

WT: 6 lbs. 8 oz.
LENGTH: 19 inches long

MY water broke on the june 12 at around 5 pm. we drove the hour to the hospital were I ws given pit, an epidural, then my husband and I settled in for a long
night. WE sleept of and on without any problem or PAIN until around 4 am. I started feeling some pressure and the nurse said I was ready to see the little guy. Once the room was set up, and four contractions later the little boy was born. My husband then pointed out he waas born on friday the 13th so we should name it Jason. After 1 1/2 days we finally came up with the name Wesley Garret Hawk. MY husband just calls him squirt after his favorite soda drink. Thank you for all your help naming this little guy. Looks like I need to go feed him. Yes we are home now I do not like hospitals espically when several people michael works with came in and said hi although it was nice to put faces with names . No my husbanded decided not to deliver the baby because he was way to sleepy. thank you all once again you guys are the greatest.

A few minutes after being born!!
200806531.jpg

First son with the baby
200806561.jpg

First and only daughter with baby
200806571.jpg

And second son with baby
200806595.jpg

The BABY
200806589.jpg

Last edited:
My husband's grandfather was named Garland, and it's my husband's and son's middle name.

I would have named my boy Garland, but had to settle for a Jr.

Good luck with your naming! And the upcoming blessed event!!

Em

I have a nephew with the middle name Ingvar and my sons middle name is Elwood. I always thought they both would have made great first names. Also my husbands grandpa was Conrad. Congrats to you. I'm even a little jealous! Long story, but good luck with everything and PLEASE keep us posted!!
smile.png

I'm a country Yankee. After weeks of agonizing over a name we chose Travis.

It's not all that common and it seems most Travis's are outgoing, brave, smart,
and adventurous. Our's fits that to a T.

We considered a biblical name too but they are so overused and very seldomny
match the childs' personality. I don't think God pays much attention to names.
He's more of an action type a guy.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom