my story

bella1210

Songster
9 Years
Jul 10, 2010
ct
ok so i am going to try to make a story i am making the thread now so people will know about it but i will try to get it up today or tommorw the first part but i do not know how good it will be because i have never witten a good story before if i am coping any of you just tell me and i will fix it.

this will be the smile i use when i make a new part
celebrate.gif

if you would like to be a follower just tell me with a color

followers

DinosRBirds
iheartchicks<3
smile.png

story pages

part 1-page 1

Last edited:
celebrate.gif

this is just the begging so it is not to good and sorry for that cliff hanger also sorry for how short it is

Bella was just walking down a hallway to go to her room when she saw an odd figure. “that could be be a ghost” she said to her self. Then she went to go find it and it was gone. That is when It all started. She tryied telling her mom dad and sisters and brothers but they said she was crazy and was imaging things. So she keep searching and could never find it but kept seeing it for slim amount of time every time she saw it.

Last edited:
Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:
Maybe more detail?
smile.png
thumbsup.gif

i will go try to add somemore details also dose anyone know what i should call the story​

Quote:
Maybe more detail?
smile.png
thumbsup.gif

i will go try to add somemore details also dose anyone know what i should call the story

Did you see how i changed it?

And i need more of the story before i could title it.

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:
i will go try to add somemore details also dose anyone know what i should call the story

Did you see how i changed it?

And i need more of the story before i could title it.​

i did see i just add more to it and tried to add some details

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom