Myers or Cackle hatchery

chicken farmer2

Songster
7 Years
May 27, 2012
tuscarawas county, Ohio
I want to get a good assorment of chicks from either cackle or myer im looking for about 30. I was thinking about getting either myers leanne adopt me bargin or cackle suprise bargin i want some people to let me know what they got and if was really a bargin.

Just to be clear--the "Leanne's Adopt-Me Bargain" is from MEYERS. MYERS is a different hatchery.

I see you were in the Cackle Hatchery Surprise thread--if you read back, you will she that it is clearly a bargain. I've never gotten the Leanne's bargain, but I would assume it's similar (though, I'm not sure MEYERS sends ducks/geese in their bargain). Most hatcheries have some sort of what's-left-at-the-end-of-the-day deal.

I understand that the hatcheries do try to work with you sometimes if you don't want anything specific in the box. However, I'm of the opinion that if you want something specific, or you don't want something--that you should just buy what you want or an assortment that won't give you what you don't want. Eg. If you don't want broilers, just order a layer assortment or rare breed assortment. You'll be happier and thus it will be a better bargain.

Back
Top Bottom