mystery color help?

venovee

Chirping
Jun 19, 2022
Wake County, NC
hi everyone! i just hatched a bunch of chicks; they’re cochin bantams and cochin bantam x d’uccles. one of them has a color and pattern i’ve never seen before, so i was wondering if anyone knows what it is, or if it’s just a result of mixing different colors together? either way, it’s a gorgeous chick!
639FD4C5-8208-4010-90B1-D62D7ABA6F87.jpeg
5EB17D42-A5A2-4B60-BEB8-78B1C7F1A4A3.jpeg

hi everyone! i just hatched a bunch of chicks; they’re cochin bantams and cochin bantam x d’uccles. one of them has a color and pattern i’ve never seen before, so i was wondering if anyone knows what it is, or if it’s just a result of mixing different colors together? either way, it’s a gorgeous chick!View attachment 3485279View attachment 3485282
adorable color will be interesting to see how it looks when it is older

apologies for the late update folks! this is by no means the best photo, but he’s growing up to be a handsome lil guy if you ask me! i believe he’s incomplete silver laced; his mother is most likely our silver laced cochin bantam, and his father is probably our white cochin bantam.
Oh my, what a beautiful bird!

apologies for the late update folks! this is by no means the best photo, but he’s growing up to be a handsome lil guy if you ask me! i believe he’s incomplete silver laced; his mother is most likely our silver laced cochin bantam, and his father is probably our white cochin bantam.
He has a cool pattern!

Back
Top Bottom