~* Myths Turned To Truth *~ A mythical creature and animal roleplay!

Garra and Diablo both barked. It was like thunder cracking, the sound spread throughout the forest.

With the noise, Conterriti found out where they were. She decided to transport, to make it easier. Her fur suddenly looked like white mist, and she went through the ground, though it seemed like nothing had been touched.

She arrived in front of Garra and Diablo, and her body was again solid and no longer a mist.

The nucklelavee slowed down some at sight of the dragon and the flames.  The creature decided to turn around, not risking death. It galloped off. 
Garra and Diablo both barked. It was like thunder cracking, the sound spread throughout the forest.

Azle extinguished his flame and watched as the Nuckelavee deviated it's course. Azle carefully settled back on all fours and looked to Firefly. "I believe it's left. But maybe we should move on, in case it comes back." He said with concern.

Species name: Mortic (Plural: Morti)
Lifespan: 600-800 years
Description: A tall human covered in scales (any color) with a huge snake tail for legs. They also have snake eyes, a snake tongue, and fangs. Most common colors are green, black, white, gold, and red.
Temperament: Usually aggressive
Intelligence: High
Power/elements: Entrancing humans, seeing some of the future
Diet: Carnivore. Diet consists of mostly blood.
Population: Rare
Other: Morti love killing, and most of them are venomous. Their main weakness is looking into a mirror.
Username: Garjzla

Last edited:
(I have two species,I made oth of them up)

Species name:spirit dog
Lifespan:immortal
Description:any type of dog,mostly white,black,gray,and brown
Temperament:any
Intelligence:medium,to high
Power/elements:thay can look in to anybody's soul,immortal
Diet:meat,once in awhile
Population:high
Username:cluckcluck1215

Species name:starclan cat
Lifespan:immortal(there dead,see below :lol:)
Description:any Coler house cat,with stars in its pelt
Intelligence:very high
Power/elements:thay are dead,but,thay can walk into the living world,and dreams,very wise
Diet:mice,rabbits,birds,voles,Ec

(I have two species,I made oth of them up)

Species name:spirit dog
Lifespan:immortal
Description:any type of dog,mostly white,black,gray,and brown
Intelligence:medium,to high
Power/elements:thay can look in to anybody's soul,immortal
Diet:meat,once in awhile

Species name:starclan cat
Lifespan:immortal(there dead,see below
lol.png
)
Description:any Coler house cat,with stars in its pelt
Intelligence:very high
Power/elements:thay are dead,but,thay can walk into the living world,and dreams,very wise
Diet:mice,rabbits,birds,voles,Ec
(1st one accepted)

(Please keep the warriors roleplay in a warriors roleplay, :)

Species name: Mortic (Plural: Morti)
Lifespan: 600-800 years
Description: A tall human covered in scales (any color) with a huge snake tail for legs. They also have snake eyes, a snake tongue, and fangs. Most common colors are green, black, white, gold, and red.
Temperament: Usually aggressive
Intelligence: High
Power/elements: Entrancing humans, seeing some of the future
Diet: Carnivore. Diet consists of mostly blood.
Population: Rare
Other: Morti love killing, and most of them are venomous. Their main weakness is looking into a mirror.
Username: Garjzla
(Accepted)

With the noise, Conterriti found out where they were. She decided to transport, to make it easier. Her fur suddenly looked like white mist, and she went through the ground, though it seemed like nothing had been touched.

She arrived in front of Garra and Diablo, and her body was again solid and no longer a mist.
The brothers gazed at her for a moment. "Greetings." There voices were deep and rumbled in their throat. They spoke together at the same time.
Azle extinguished his flame and watched as the Nuckelavee deviated it's course. Azle carefully settled back on all fours and looked to Firefly. "I believe it's left. But maybe we should move on, in case it comes back." He said with concern.
"Okay.. Sorry for running into you, I just got scared, I hate those things." A shiver ran down her spine, thinking about their long arms, used for plucking creatures off the ground.

The brothers gazed at her for a moment.  "Greetings." There voices were deep and rumbled in their throat. They spoke together at the same time. 
"Okay.. Sorry for running into you, I just got scared, I hate those things." A shiver ran down her spine, thinking about their long arms, used for plucking creatures off the ground. 

Azle had to agree, they looked ominous at best. " You're quite alright, you didn't inflict harm. You may ride on my back if you'd like. I'm in Search of water. I'd enjoy the company. I realy must have slept too long. Things look so different now." He said conversationl.

Azle had to agree, they looked ominous at best. " You're quite alright, you didn't inflict harm. You may ride on my back if you'd like. I'm in Search of water. I'd enjoy the company. I realy must have slept too long. Things look so different now." He said conversationl.
"Okay. I think I know where water could be. There's a river nearby, can you fly? You'd probably be able to see it from above." Firefly fluttered her wings at humming bird speed, her wings just looked like green blurs. She hovered onto Azle's back.

"Okay. I think I know where water could be. There's a river nearby, can you fly? You'd probably be able to see it from above." Firefly fluttered her wings at humming bird speed, her wings just looked like green blurs. She hovered onto Azle's back. 

"I'm probably rusty, but a dragon never forgets. " He replied as he spread his wings and launched himself into the air with a mighty leap. Once airborne, he flapped furiously to gain altitude. When he leveled out, he soared on the updrafts while looking down for the river.

Back
Top Bottom