Aug 3, 2015
Vermont
My Coop
My Coop
I'm going to be ordering 3 chicks:
- Buff Orpington
- Easter Egger
- Blue Andalusian

They're coming from Murray McMurray Hatchery - each at the age of 4 weeks. I need help with naming them, so I posted this to see what name suggestions you guys have? I might name the Orpington Goldie, since it's going to be a yellow/golden coloration. The others I currently haven't come up with names for, especially the EE because it could come out as many different colors.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thank you!
smile.png

What kind of names do you like.? :) names based on looks? Character? Or do you like unique names or names with a theme like southern names or Native American.?
1f602.png
I'm sorry with all the questions, but maybe it will get you thinking as well lol.!

What kind of names do you like.?
smile.png
names based on looks? Character? Or do you like unique names or names with a theme like southern names or Native American.?
1f602.png
I'm sorry with all the questions, but maybe it will get you thinking as well lol.!

I usually base the names on their colors/what they look like.

Last edited:
Well for a buff, Goldie is definately suiting it :) or Blondie. EEs all look different so maybe after you see her you will know the name :) and I have never seen a Blue Andalusian, I did not even know what that was until I looked it up and some of the wings look kind of like lace so maybe Lacey, or Storm because the grey feathers look like grey clouds :)

Well for a buff, Goldie is definately suiting it
smile.png
or Blondie. EEs all look different so maybe after you see her you will know the name
smile.png
and I have never seen a Blue Andalusian, I did not even know what that was until I looked it up and some of the wings look kind of like lace so maybe Lacey, or Storm because the grey feathers look like grey clouds
smile.png
Those are beautiful names! However, I have an EE cockerel whose name is Stormy, and a Khaki Campbell Duck named Lace. But I really love the names, I'd use them if I hadn't already. And yeah, Goldie might be the name I'm leaning for. Blondie is cute too.

Back
Top Bottom