Name the eggs! Choose your baby to root for!

Pics
Good night eggies, now off to bed! No Lucky, there are no monsters under the incubator. 👾
200.gif

Haha! I can relate, my silkies stand out in the rain and won’t go under shelter. One of them always gets stuck in between the two fences and I trying to be with her friends when the wide open door is right next to her. :idunno🤦‍♀️
Same thing here! Today it rained almost all day. Coop and garage are open, plus there's the deck they can take cover, but nope. They just stay out there as bug hunting is such a priority I guess!

These are the 7 pullets that any hatched eggs will join. They are around 4 weeks old give or take
We did it with three weeks difference so it might work, but you need an area where these nuggets get their 90F the first week and your others have a way to get away from it. These four lived together for a couple of months until I sold the Speckled Sussex chicks as my heart was with staying with just silkies. The orphan got tripped over a few times but she learned to look out for the bigger ones. ☺️

silkie and ss.jpg

Back
Top Bottom